What do you think of this guppy's colouring?

mangolm

I have 5 fry from a pairing which have displayed this colouring (the other ~20 fry were all female)

s4YTDsp.jpg

Im wondering what you guys think? The father is currently paired with another female in a separate tank.

Anyway, wondering if you think the pairing would be worth pursuing? I think they are pretty but im inclined to be biased, given they're my fish and all :)

Oh right, disclaimer: the fish was only in the glass for a max of two minutes because all of these ones swim too fast in the main tank to photograph in there.

Looks like a mixture of Snakeskin and Platinum to me. With mosaic tail markings.

Not anything particularly unusual or special, but if you like it, then by all means you could continue to breed them.

You may find you get a mix of all-sorts in the next generation, just continue to select the colour and markings you prefer in each generation, and they may eventually be a pure-breeding line.

Good Luck