Fish on wheels???

Stitchpunk

Interesting! At least that one seems to move smoothly and doesn't slosh the water about too much. I've posted in the FAQs for the Kickstarter pointing out the inadequacy of the tank and asking if they intend to include fishkeeping information. I don't suppose they'll thank me for that! But hopefully they'll realise that the welfare of the living creature is more important than the novelty of a robo-tank!

Interesting! At least that one seems to move smoothly and doesn't slosh the water about too much. I've posted in the FAQs for the Kickstarter pointing out the inadequacy of the tank and asking if they intend to include fishkeeping information. I don't suppose they'll thank me for that! But hopefully they'll realise that the welfare of the living creature is more important than the novelty of a robo-tank!

Why do you assume that it will live in it? Do you live in your car? Do you think it's horribly cruel to put children in a car without a toilet, kitchen, bed, TV etc?

? because that's what was implied in the information on the Kickstarter page. They specifically state that the tank can be used as a permanent home for the fish whether or not it's in motion. As it is I have heard back from the people concerned and they assured me that the final product will have a "much" larger tank and smoother movement, which is awesome, and they liked my suggestion about including info on basic fish care. Sadly I really can't afford one for my fighting fish! He might quite enjoy it (though I'm sure my cat would regard it as Meals on Wheels!)