Picasso baby video

marinefish4life

Would LOVE to buy a pair off you when they are ready/my nano is ready! Can you tell male v female? And will you be selling ?

Clowns are all male until they start to reach maturity, then one becomes female. It's usually the larger fish that transforms to female.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amphiprio ... production

Yep what he said ^^

Yeah will be selling in 8 weeks or so. I'll be keeping a pair for my display tank though, so there will be 18 from this batch to choose from ;)

thats great news! Hey for anemone, do they frag as well? I heard they can take over a nano?

I was gonna do live rock in a shape kinda like the seating in a theatre, two half circles, one over hanging the other.

If I do this, can I have an anemone on a small live rock in the centre, not attached to any other live rock? Will it still travel?

Also what kind of corals do you think go best with clowns?

AND! lol, is it possible to have one black and white clown, with a picasso? or do they need to be the same?

Anemones split themselfs, i have 4 tiny orange ones in my frag tank that split themselfs.

Problem with anemones is they can grow real big real fast, mine in the disply is 35cm + and still growing. And they move to where there is best conditions for them, in a nano i would just do a torch coral or leather to host the clowns in

All corals can get along with clowns, except maybe the fish eatinh ones, but thats uncommon lol. Yep i had these picassos in with the blacks a couple of days ago with no problems, split them up because they were going into the main system. What part of Tauranga do you live?

Anemones split themselfs, i have 4 tiny orange ones in my frag tank that split themselfs.

Problem with anemones is they can grow real big real fast, mine in the disply is 35cm + and still growing. And they move to where there is best conditions for them, in a nano i would just do a torch coral or leather to host the clowns in

All corals can get along with clowns, except maybe the fish eatinh ones, but thats uncommon lol. Yep i had these picassos in with the blacks a couple of days ago with no problems, split them up because they were going into the main system. What part of Tauranga do you live?

I am out in Pyes Pa, I would love to get some of the torch corals, they look awesome!

• 1 month later...