TM member mucky05?

livingart

i also never stated or tried to even say im an experienced breeder i am going from what my opinion and what i have seen and spoken to people from overseas that have all these sort of geckos my intention was not to argue but i have seen and learnt about geckos, i do not want to come across as an arrogant mr know it all just a few things that i didnt think were hi yellows and the so called mack snow but hah i could be wrong myself i explained to why i dont think they are those sort of morphs and that was it not my problem. untilll i get a few ppl asking me the same question and why are these brighter than these blah blah blah so i was stating my opinion and knowledge from others i talk to about the leopard geckos it also is to help me understand etc with my very large colony of leopard gecko. i was not meaning to it sounding like i was doing the whole mine are better game i love all leopard geckos will be my favourite here in nz (after the northern nz gecko)

what happens on another site has nothing to do with the running of this one unless it directly contravenes our rules

it is amazing how the way one posts can give the reader a perception of the poster that is the opposite of what they intended

ps: what overseas forums do you use as your guidelines for morphs?

matters to me as from what i have read elsewhere posted by you and previous posts on here your information seems to contradict my research and understanding of gecko morphs

so i would be interested in furthering my knowledge base from other learned keepers

ps: what overseas forums do you use as your guidelines for morphs?

With out the grammar there really is no way to understand the intentions to any post, let alone one that is trying to convey specific information. I have also been watching trademe, as I too am a huge fan of leopard geckos, and keenly interested in the gene pool in NZ. I feel at this stage most leo breeders are going to give the species a bad name as being sickly and difficult to care for in the long run, there are however some exceptions and my apologies for naming but Alanmin is one of those exceptions. The difference is he understands the bigger picture, experience and dedicated research mixed with good intentions and a true passion means that his animals will be the best leo's in country, regardless of morphs.

I would be ashamed of myself :sick:

With out the grammar there really is no way to understand the intentions to any post, let alone one that is trying to convey specific information. I have also been watching trademe, as I too am a huge fan of leopard geckos, and keenly interested the the gene pool in NZ. I feel at this stage most leo breeders are going to give the species a bad name as being sickly and difficult to care for in the long run, there are however some exceptions and my apologies for naming but Alanmin is one of those exceptions. The difference is he understands the bigger picture, experience and dedicated research mixed with good intentions and a true passion means that his animals will be the best leo's in country, regardless of morphs.

I would be ashamed of myself :sick:

I 100% AGREE WITH YOU

i must also add i have brought up 3 of the most largest and most beautiful geckos in the country and have chosen very very carefully with selective breeding etc and hope to pop out some differnt colours soonish and yes alan does have some nice geckos and some wierd looking things (in a good way) i am going for the obvious approach with looking at my geckos the more brighter and les patterns variety i should really stop being lazy and take some pics just so annoying posting pics on here

somehow (ill add im not digging at anyone at all!!!!) i seem to be getting some very very bright geckos apeard to some you just look around on the forums some reason mine have become monsters and real bright i really need to take pics of a few of my geckos and you see on other posts of my geckos and its not down to my temps i dont even incubate them at high temps apart from my male incubator for males