August 15, 201313 yr comment_536719 Maybe i shouldn't have but eh no regrets this thing is TOP quality haha ADA makes spending larger amounts of money to easy. this thing even comes with a certificate ^^ now i just need a wave cutter and some tiny scissors for detail trimming and im set,oh i forgot some high quality tweezers, the list goes on... Report
August 15, 201313 yr Author comment_536723 What did you pay for that bit of shiny? :spop: Enough Report
August 16, 201313 yr comment_536740 I bought about 20 pairs of scissors and tweezers back from thailand, thought about the nicer ada, then saw the 80$ pricetag and that made my mind up in a hurry. Report
August 16, 201313 yr Author comment_536781 price wise ADA is super expensive, but the products are just so good... im sure i will have these for many years to come.they are a joy to use. in my opinion worth more than a 10 buk jobby. Report
August 31, 201313 yr Author comment_537945 leave me to my overpriced scissors! haha na i think they are super helpfull Report
August 31, 201313 yr comment_537946 :gigl: I got some plant scissors from Ghostknife, they are handy when I don't feel like getting my whole arm wet :thup: Report
August 31, 201313 yr comment_537949 Those curved ones remind me of a disturbing movie I saw a while back Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.