Anybody own a Hailea e 25

steve0

Hi I'm wondering if anyone has this tank if they could take an overall length measurement for me, I'm wanting to get a couple of dwarf puffers but the area I want the tank might just be to tight of a fit.

Thanks.

Thanks I did see that but I was wanting to double check that's the total measurement and not something like just the tank.

If you multiply 28 by 27 by 34 you get 25704, that should be a bit of a hint considering it's advertised as a 25 liter tank.

Ok guys here is another question.

After setting this tank up and planting it out I found one flaw, there is 4 settings for day lights and 2 for night lights and you have to keep pushing either the day button or night button to cycle through them. But whenever you turn the power off then back on it doesn't go back to the last setting it just goes to off.

So having them all set up on timer is useless as it will turn them off but you manually have to go and turn them on every time.

I was hoping someone here has ran into this problem, either with this tank or another, and what they done to fix it. I am thinking that it may just have to be re-wired to bypass the controller but I hope not.

Other that that I love this tank and I can not wait to get two dwarf puffers in there!

Ok guys here is another question.

After setting this tank up and planting it out I found one flaw, there is 4 settings for day lights and 2 for night lights and you have to keep pushing either the day button or night button to cycle through them. But whenever you turn the power off then back on it doesn't go back to the last setting it just goes to off.

So having them all set up on timer is useless as it will turn them off but you manually have to go and turn them on every time.

I was hoping someone here has ran into this problem, either with this tank or another, and what they done to fix it. I am thinking that it may just have to be re-wired to bypass the controller but I hope not.

Other that that I love this tank and I can not wait to get two dwarf puffers in there!

It is not a problem with this tank, it is the way it is designed. The post important thing to realise is that you will negate the warranty if you tamper with it in anyway. Why do you turn the power on and off?

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I've got the smaller one (E 15). Same controls.

I haven't gotten around to bypassing the touch controls.

BTW, I manually disconnect my lights at night time, I've found the lights had turned on by themselves occasionally in the morning after I turned them off at night.