A late Hi All

Angel 2

Hi All :roll:

My name is Leroy , I', from Sabetha , Kansas. USA. I've been in fish raising probably for about 15 years. Started out with an 55 gal community tank. Had just about one of every kind of trip. fish at one time or another. My favorite is Angels.

I moved from Kansas to Missiouri about 4 years ago, sold my 55 to a friend with fish an all. Stayed in Mo. about a year and moved back tomy wifes hometown in Kansas.

Got an other new 55 gal. and started out again. Have added tanks and fish ever since.

Now I have 5 tanks. A55 community with 3 Angels, 4 Aussy rainbows, 1 dwarf gold gouimia (sp?) had two, couple of tetras, 3 flying foxes, 3 corys, 2 adult long fin barbs, dozen of some guppy, 1 red and green terror (tetra). One of the 20 gals has 2 pineapple swords, 2 corys, some more guppies which I raised from fry, 4 red platys, 1blue with red tipped fins betta and God knows what else.

Just took down a 20 and 10 gal. The other 10 is my fry and hospital tank. To many tanks to take care of. The 20 and 20 gals were my guppy fry rearing tanks. Both wre full of guppys that I raised from the first male and female.

Took a vacation to Texas and my son was taking care of the tanks. he called one day, said I had a kill off of half of the gupps. Several generations gone. Dont know why yet!

Well my hope is to get another 55 or larger and raise discus. Some day I hope.

Well I'm a big windbag just going on and on.

I know a few here from other boards in the states. Belong to Tom's, CT, and DA. All great sites, along with this one. See you all. Leroy Angel 2

8) Welcome angel 2 Wow really enjoyed reading about your tanks n fish. sorry about the gupps loss. Do you know what happened yet???

I too love the angels. I also like the discus and have a tank of each really with the angel tank being a sort of community tank.

Welcome again great to have you on board - so to speak :D

Hi Leroy good to see you in the fishroom. We have certainly had a few crossovers between us and the community tank. I have some rainbows too but am down to one tank these days. I am trying to get Grant to clear a space in the computer room so I can set up my other 4ft tank. I have sold the cabinet a lot of his stuff is sitting on so he has to move it now :lol: Gotta think laterally around here.

See you around...

Thanks Goldie and Caryl ! Forgot to say that I have some low light plants in both of the tanks, cant for the life of me name them right now.

Goldie - I think the reason I losted half of the gups was because of being to many in the tank. Needed to take some to the lfs before going on vacation, but never got around to doing it. Dont know why it happened for my son though. :cry::cry:

Caryl- one of reasons I took down 2 of my tanks was because wife say SHE needed the extra room for a new china hutch. I have a full basement so when I get it finished it will be a good place for a fish room and game and computer room . Also a bedroom and utility and junk room.

Love my angels, 2 black marbles and 1 silver with 3 black bars. Cant tell you what its called. Some people tell me the discus are very hard to keep? Want to try sometime.

Thanks all , I enjoy it here with all the friendly people. :P:D