Some advice please

camtang

Can somebodyplease let me know, what plecs in this list can be housed with plants.I know some fish may bump or uproot accidently, but I want to know if they will intentional go after plants for food or to just destroy them for fun. poke holes and things like that.

I have had a look in the back to nature guide, but it hasnt helped. Insteed of spending hours upon hours googling and planetcatfishing, I just thought I would ask. Thank you all

L081

L142

L018

L128

L204

L027

L114

L014

Chocolate talker and a common/gold spot/sailfin/ albino ( I still dont know what type it is)

Nearly all of those wont directly harm plants (eat) but there size and rough approach to taking off is what will do the damage easily up rooting, i kept the Baryancistrus Xanthellus complex in a planted tank and though the plants where not up rooted constant cleaning of excessive faeces in-between the base of the plants was a constant job, on the up-side i rarely if ever got a nitrate reading.