any siamese fighter lovers??

binu

Nice planted tank! looks good. I used to keep fighters, just hate seeing them get chewed up so much when breeding. My dp is one of my old turq fighters, my only problem with them it not being able to keep males together in an open tank - and i have definitely tried many times including relatives with relatives. Thus i switched to good old guppies, the closest thing color variety wise lol, can keep plenty of them together 0.0

thnx frnds :)

i like planted aquarium ... .. currently i have 4 tanks all planted (including my fighter tank :P )

i got a my first fighter from hamilton from an asian dude , was an awsome fish with extra extra long fin n crowntail .. he gave me some blue females also .. i got them breeding

now i have all sorts of varietycolours .. lot of them i sold for a cheap price ..coz i couldnt keep them all ..

i did purchased a black orchard crowntail he s still growing ..excellent one

now i have a batch of 30 blue an red crowntail babies growing in my garage in a 60 litr plastic container lol

Plastic Fantastic ;)

I use them for breeding too, cheap as anything and do just the same as glass does.

Sounds like your doing well then :)

The best looking fighter tank Ive seen was one on youtube, was a pretty average tank but inside was the blue/red female fighters, at least 50+ of them, all full grown and identical - looked amazing. Will try find the vid :)

i wonder how they take clear pictures .. i tried so many time but cant get a clear picture

You need good lighting and a decent camera. The best fighter shots I've seen are on aquabid, most of them move their fish to a small photography tank filled with crystal clear water, get the fighter to flare and then take photos with an external flash.