Need some help with some lighting

fish_tank0311

I have a small 25 litre tank which im keeping my fighter in. Its a small blue planet tank about 35x25x20 and the one light bulb which is built in i find is just not enough. So i plan on installing another (small) light fixture in the hood of the tank next to the one existing, only problem is its a small space so i need a bit of help. I have a picture below which shows the dimensions of the hood, and any help you guys can give would be great. At the moment im thinking i need a small LED fixture, but im not sure if its possible to get them in the size i require. Is it possible to get them made custom sized from somebody?

I wont be able to put in a light at the bottom of the lid as that fits over the filter and there isnt any room but to the side or on the top is enough room to possibly fit a couple small LED fixtures. Is it possible to even get some LED fixtures like this from a hardware store?

svjWPis.png

Any input you have would be awesome. Cheers

EDIT: I guess there is also a possibility to unscrew the light thats in there and shift it in some direction to make more room? Im not sure how easy that would be but if someone has a better clue than i do i could use your help.

What makes you say that the light isn't enough?

You can't see him well or something else?

Yeah i cant see the fish in it, cant see much of anything really. Just an all round dimly lit tank, especially with plants i have in it - i need to keep them VERY tidy and make sure they are all looking spick and span or there is just no light present