are these compatible?

Scarletmonuka

tanks a bit small for the majority of the SA/CA cichlids, but (im gonna cop some flak here) there is no reason not to consider some african species as well, most of them are being bred in more acidic water anyways so you don't need any super high pH for them.

also Lionhead cichlids!!!!

ugly but cute,

You will fall in love

TBH i don't want africans atm... with all the research i did and questions i asked about them i realised that i need a kinda big tank to keep what i wanna keep with them 600 L at least. so when i get back into them and i will get back into them it will be when i have the right set up for them... yes lionheads are weird.

i reckon you'll be sweet with two firemouths and two T bars in a 300l. especially if they are young when you get them. firemouths will end up around 15cm and the t bars a bit smaller. which won't be too much hassle. and i'd be willing to bet my left meatball that by the time the firemouths and Tbars have grown out to full size, the sickness will well and truly have it's fingers deep inside your brain and your wallet, and you will have a bigger tank by then (1-2 years depending how you feed them) just make sure they all have a little cave/territory for their own, not that these guys are very aggressive at all, but it would be the nice thing to do.

it will be an exciting tank. what's the worst that can happen. all the other kids are doing it. it'll make you feel good etc etc... just do it!

Yeah thats what i was thinking. plus my partner has just bought a 160 litre for her loan black more so now the 140 litre is spare and i can turn that into my active barb tank :D

what kind of pansy ass meatballs are they? they're on a blimmin leaf. a leaf! where's the spaghetti? where's the marinara sauce? where's the cheese?

WHERE IS THE CHEESE?!?!

Meat on a stick..... what more could you want dude....

Yeah thats what i was thinking. plus my partner has just bought a 160 litre for her loan black more so now the 140 litre is spare and i can turn that into my active barb tank

Ditch the blackmore *cough cough*