Fishaholics anonymous - not really

agoh

Hi everybody, my names Andrew and I'm a fish addict

-about time I introduced myself-

how it all started who knows, how long its been - about 3-4 months, but I have 4 tanks now, 45cm, 55cm, 91cm 1.2m L...chornological order to show the 'growing' addiction....financially draining but rewarding....

my fondness is directly related my passion for ecosystems - rather than just the fishes that live in it...seeing and managing a thriving ecosystem in a 3 dimensional structure is fascinating and while it will never be close to the real thing (in the rivers of the amazon, lake malawi etc etc) it makes you feel closer to nature..(as most of you know)....u are then able to see and appreciate the balance of life, every role/part the biological, physical and chemical entities play in supporting the fish that live in it, which inturn effect their behaviour and survival....as nature intended.

The self-a-steem and satisfaction I get from keeping a healthy, functioning aquarium is like jogging, eating well and keeping my body fit and free of bad things...

:)

Yo! Welcome aboard Andrew

Where do you hail from>

Maybe we can compare notes better with that info.

Ya never know, ya may need help one day and we can set you on a quick course with some local lads or lasses.

Chat's open 9.00pm onwards almost every night.

Alan 104

• 3 weeks later...