Hi To All Of You, From Australia.

v.c.h.

Cees (pronounced 'case' - he's Dutch) is our webmaster.

The Aquarium World magazine is the only NZ fish keeping magazine and is produced for FNZAS members. It is available by subscription and not available in shops or overseas.

Welcome v.c.h, looks like a pretty vigorous start. I hope you enjoy the site and you learn from it and us from you...

Hi Warren,

Thank you for the welcome. Unfortunately I don!t see myself as having a vigorous start on this site, when all I am doing is replying to those who show an interest into knowing me and I certainly don!t see myself as robust or forceful in any case. Perhaps you ment I am having (a pretty active start), or a similar meaning. Please correct me if I!m wrong. I use the word (vigorous) to my aggressive cichlids. (Unless you happen to be a Red Devil ).

Cees (pronounced 'case' - he's Dutch) is our webmaster.

The Aquarium World magazine is the only NZ fish keeping magazine and is produced for FNZAS members. It is available by subscription and not available in shops or overseas.

Hi Caryl,

Just writing to thank you for explaining who Cees is and his part.. I was hoping The Aquarium World Magazine, was freely available and similar to the American T.F.H. magazine. Never mind and thank you for the reply

Ummmmmmm

Last tyme i checked I was a guy.

been that way all my life too!

Alan -------- Female-------- ???

Mind you I am half ozzie,

so maybe that would make me qualify as a bit of a gurl

Alan 104

Hello Alan, I finally have got it right about you now. You are a male and use the name Alan in this forum. Thank you for explaining.. I thought your last comment was a bit harsh on Australian men, I think I rather stay out of that one.. I don!t want to get into trouble. :lol: