Nice Range!

Bay7

Just returned from a trip to Auckland and had the oppurtunity to pop in to HFF Mnt Roskill.

They had some lovely looking Fighters in there with all different tail types and colours. I did get some piccys but dont have a photo-account anywhere. The pics weren't that great anyway.

Some nice all-black CTs

1 little all-white CT

Various HMs in solid and varied colours. Some really nice finnage and great colourings.

A little bronze'ish colour with black lacelike fins (HM I think).

A couple of VTs of solid colour I think.

....and quite a few more that I cant remember.

Must of been at least 12 in there.

The little white CT and the little bronze one with black lacelike fins were my favourites. They were just unusual.

So tempted to get another but no space at the mo!!!!!

Was actually thinking of buying a small tank there so I could bring another home but other half put a NO-NO on that one.

So I came home empty handed.

Sssh Sam, it's a secret :sml1:

Oh yeah, commercially sensitive information and all :roll: I really disagree with the whole confidential fish keeping attitude, it happens with aquascaping too, keeping things under wraps until show day and that's it. Much more can be learnt by sharing information with each other, there's more to gain here than money.

Oh yeah, commercially sensitive information and all :roll: I really disagree with the whole confidential fish keeping attitude, it happens with aquascaping too, keeping things under wraps until show day and that's it. Much more can be learnt by sharing information with each other, there's more to gain here than money.

:rotf: You know me, I will share all I know. Your new boy looks good, I am resigned to the fact that I really dont have the space for more than two spawns at any given time.