June 29, 201214 yr comment_487876 I bought a diffuser off trademe for a DIY co2 kit, connected it yesterday evening and still no bubbles are getting through. The co2 was going for a week before I attached the diffuser, so I'm not waiting for a reaction. Do I need to wait longer for pressure to build up? Is there a leak? Is the diffuser faulty? Report
June 29, 201214 yr comment_487877 You may not have enough pressure, there may be a leak somewhere. If you attach an air pump to it, it should diffuse air. Report
June 29, 201214 yr Author comment_487878 Airpump is broken, so I blew into the hose connected to it. No luck... Report
June 29, 201214 yr Author comment_487879 Played around with the piping a little, and removed a possible leak. Shook the bottle and gave it a squeeze... and DIFFUSION! Report
June 30, 201214 yr comment_487955 Some defusers are made for high pressure setups and will not work on DIY. If you can't get bubbles when you blow on it chances are you won't get enough pressure from a DIY setup Report
June 30, 201214 yr Author comment_487957 Thats what I'm thinking now too... Might invest in another one... Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.