Breeding Pair Of Clown Loaches ???

Snowman

The same guy has a pair of Siamese fighters,

breeders even,

for only $50 also. :evil:

In the shops, $20??

The funny thing is that he put up a pic of two males.

What next?

Gay siamese fighters that are supposed to be breeders.

What is the world coming to??

Alan 104

I have no doubt that breeding them in captivity is possable, but at what cost lets face it if you have a lab, a small lake etc and can recreate the conditions of their natural habitat then it would be possable however.

The best way I see to look at it is if is easy then your LFS would breed them by the hundreds and prices would reflect that ie guppy type prices, which the clown loach certainly isnt.

Lets be honest I know that if I could breed them I would just for the "cool" factor, which one of us would not like the bragging rights to that acheivement :wink:

they have been breed in tanks , many years ago martin got in some that you could breed from, they cost us all a boom and only a few shops got them.

i have also has a customer breed them again mant moons ago in his 4ft tank , i couldnt get over how cute they are when they are babies.

but i do think the guy on trade me is dreaming or on drugs :lol:

i had my doubts to, hence my question that he/she couldnt really answer properly, he also states that they sell breeding pairs in LFS :lol:

he still has more questions to answer. i've got 6 CL and it took really long time to get my biggest one to 8cm. but still,.... im a keep mine and hopefully have a pair from them, then i will be the king

:hail: to me :lol: