Moving tomorrow - ahhhhhh!!!!!!!

mistymu05

Well tomorrow is d-day for the fishies we are on the move to a new home!

I have melded four tanks into two so far and set up a tank in the new home to put some of them into when we get there but the rest will have to like their heated buckets for a little while, while i set up the next tank to put them into.........

cos i have two male fighters and a heap of females (some from my spawn that arent yet big enough to pass onto the pet stores) i have to have two tanks to keep them seperate

i also cant put the male fighters or the goldie i got given in with the barbs as they bite their tails so this will be interesting as i wont have the large 180 set up in my new place (this will be taken by my dad) i have to put them in the following:

20L - set up and waiting at the new house

50L - holding 2 m and the all the f fighters as well as goldie and pleco (still small)

10L - will set this up tonite and this one gets my sad fighter in it

i just moved on friday. it took me three days and my main tank is still at my old house and im bringing it over today, i basically setup and empty tank with a quarter old water and filled the rest up with new and brang half my filters over to cycle the tank. i put my guppies and sword in first and ran the tank over night, the next day i did the big move and brought my discus and other fish over, (no casualties :D ) went back and did a big clean up of the old tank (algae and gravel) man it took me hours to clean the gravel, there was so much build up on SH!T, now im going to get that tank today and set it up with a proper amozon them, of to the LFS to get at least 20 neon tetras and have them cycle the tank for a day or two.

anyway hope your move goes well, the hardest thing to move is tank aye so good luck :D