FNZAS Capitations now due

Adrienne

A reminder to all affiliated clubs that your members Capitations are now due. Would you please complete the excel spread sheet which I believe has been sent to your office bearers and return by email to me as soon as possible. A reminder that every column on the sheet needs to be filled in for each member. Payment can be made via online banking (please make sure you give your club as a reference) or by cheque. Payment is due prior to the end of June 2012 and receipts will be issued at this time.

Thanks for your help with making this as easy as possible for me.

Adrienne Dodge

FNZAS Treasurer

It would also be helpful if the clubs sent me their updated officers and club delegate lists complete with email, telephone and postal addresses so that I know who I am supposed to be sending the aforementioned lists to and so that I can update the club information on the main website.

• 1 month later...

There will be few AWs printed for Aug then. I warn you, I will only be printing for those whose caps were received before July 1st.

If you have not even paid your club sub yet then I suggest you do so ASAP then check your club sec/treasurers have sent in the caps.