Is this too much food

Duke

2 x small clowns

1 x stark damsel

1 x blue tang

1 x box shrimp

good pinch of spirulina in the morning and mysis flakes in the evening

next day 1 frozen cube and half a shrip in the evening, same for the morning. This is the same every two days?

Have been feed this amout since the weekend when I added tang and shrimp, used to feed less but fish shop man said I need to feed more.

Used to feed once per day - same morning feed only

half a (whole?) shrimp every 2 days sounds like a bit. i feed my fish (and tang) flake every one or two days, half sheet or nori once a week and cube of frozen brine shrimp about twice a week. my tang is about 120mm long - a real beautiful blue.

what size is your tank?

I'd go with Chimera here, 1/2 shrimp is a heckuva lot, and if it takes them 10 minutes to eat, that is also way to much.

Word of warning on shrimps, if you get those shelled ones from the supermarket deli, they dunk them in sodium phosphate. Helps them stay fresh looking, but bad news for the aquarium. Even washing them will not remove it. Getting them still in the shell is OK.

IMO the best way to gauge feeding levels is to see how the fish look. If they are not skinny, they are getting enough. But giving them all they will eat is a bad plan, their instinct is to eat as much as they can if the opportunity presents, but if you do that every day they will end up just crapping most of it out & add to the tank pollution. Really you should feed the minimum that will keep them looking healthy.