Whistling Tree frog pic's.

Devo

I've taken a few pic's of our Whistling Tree frogs as they develop.

Thought I'd take the time to try out photo posting and share a few pic's since I don't have to work today!

I really like these little guys :thup:

P1110826.jpg

P1110816.jpg

P1110896.jpg

P1110957.jpg

P1110972copy.jpg

P1110982copy.jpg

P1110927copy.jpg

Happy Easter.

Cheers, Andrew.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:mbh: Thanks ID and Sophia.

Easy feeding them now as there's heaps of food around, and they quickly went from fruit flies to house flies. But may have to sort out a winter food supply... :wink:

I think we need to have a frog photo competition :spop:

Lets do it!

Awesome pics, and awesome little frogs.

*sigh* Makes me want to go and start my own enclosure for them again.... had them when I was growing up, and loved watching them leaping around catching the bugs :)

Thanks for sharing :thup:

Great to see more Whistler pic's :spop:

ID, your last photo is excellent...looks like you had quite a bit of water in that set up, are Whistler OK with that?

NZ Natives, your Whistlers look very healthy. How many did you have, & how long did you keep them for?

Cheers, Andrew.

Great to see more Whistler pic's :spop:

ID, your last photo is excellent...looks like you had quite a bit of water in that set up, are Whistler OK with that?

yeah they can swim :sml2:

in all seriousness though they seem fine with a large water column. lets face it they do well in/around ponds and puddles bigger than most vivs people provide.

however i do generally keep it lower than that as the moss grows better and gives crickets places to hide so the frogs can have a forage around, and or there is always food in there, then i just raise the water level at least every couple of weeks as that almost instantly brings all the live food up out of hiding ;)