Neolamprologus multifasciatus and Neolamprologus tretocephal

fish_fingers

weren't there some trets around years ago? would love to get some of those and they would suit my tank i think

Yes your right Smidey, HFF had some not many survived importation and they sold fast, I went into store as soon as I found out they were there but they were gone :( I have known a few people with them over the years but they have been hyper aggressive and males usually always killed their partner before any successful breeding occured :(

Although I may be getting them confused with sexfasciatus which were around at the same time..

I kept multis back in my country and they are quite easy to breed, is the first time that I hear that they are aggressive (inter species).. I used to keep them in a fish tank with other fry and no problems at all.... it would be great if there around and I would love to get few of them.

Cheers!!!

PS: sexfasciatus are vicious tho, LOL!!!

these were my breeders

SDC156692.jpg

SDC156612.jpg

SDC156582.jpg

I kept multis back in my country and they are quite easy to breed, is the first time that I hear that they are aggressive (inter species).. I used to keep them in a fish tank with other fry and no problems at all.... it would be great if there around and I would love to get few of them.

Cheers!!!

PS: sexfasciatus are vicious tho, LOL!!!

these were my breeders

SDC156692.jpg

SDC156612.jpg

SDC156582.jpg

!drool:

Called them and they do have Neolamprologus multifasciatus and I have reserved their entire stock, which was about a dozen or so. Heading down tomorrow to collect them and obviously won't need them all. Let me know if anyone is keen on some, a 2x pairs have been reserved already. First in first serve. PM your EOI.

Sorry guys!!! Went to Hamilton today to the World of Water to collect the reserved Neolamprologus multifasciatus, as confirming via phone with a staff member. I turned up and was amazed by the store, only to find that the fish advertised were actually Lamprologus ocellatus (gold), simply labelled as "shell dwellers". Did a few laps of the fish to confirm and was sadly disappointed!!!!

I can conclude that the staff there are total idiots who know nothing about fish and that their website is totally fraudulent. False hopes, false advertising and too good to be trueness!!! Sorry again to those who had reserved these fish.

Gutted :( I had a feeling this was the case! It never ceases to amaze me how shops can get it so wrong, multis look nothing like them!!

+1 apparently it's what the suppliers sold them as, though I would expect the store to confirm this and do their research first. Also, the person who does the website doesn't work in the store. :an!gry

We would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused by this mistaken identification.

Unfortunately we did not question the identification when we purchased these from breeders. We have not intentionally misled or attempted to be fraudulent and the fish have now been removed from our website.

Thanks

World of Water

BTW I'm Fee, I do the website & I own the store (with my husband Mark), I have 2 small children & therefore spend a lot of time working from home- I did not personally see the fish before I loaded them on the website, but the people that we purchased them from are generally credible. We frequently only get general non-scientific names given by wholesale importers, & I try to provide as accurate info as possible, obviously on this occasion I have failed & I personally apologise, :oops:

Thanks

Fee

World of Water