Uaru with a Green Terror

snookie

would there be carnage 6 uaru with 1 gt male of sme size give or take ? my theory is it may encourage uaru to breed and make them more protective , if you know what i mean ? :) as uaru are showing signs of domination lip locking etc feeling the love

If you are thinking of mine, I think it would work because he is generally a quite guy and got no teeth wont bother Uarus, not sure if Uarus let him in.

Then you are lucky. Mine is 10cm and the boss of everyone in the tank including those much bigger than him!

Then you are lucky. Mine is 10cm and the boss of everyone in the tank including those much bigger than him!

For any Gt out there, they would be very lucky if they are not in my community tank :slfg:

would there be carnage 6 uaru with 1 gt male of sme size give or take ? my theory is it may encourage uaru to breed and make them more protective , if you know what i mean ? :) as uaru are showing signs of domination lip locking etc feeling the love

Gt are really shy fish.. :facepalm: