Feeding Brine Shrimp

wasp

I'm hatching out brine shrimp for a little goby who will not eat anything else. They're a little small though, I want to grow them a bit & also "gut load" them.

Just wondered if anybody knows what I could use for brine shrimp food? Preferably something I can get at the supermarket.

Wasp there is a guy down here who grows out brine shrimp. He uses a large glass bottle (like a big milk bottle) with a air hose bubbling away. He feeds them exclusivly on spirlina. I think he buys it from the local dairy in a liquid form, apparantly some people drink it...

His name is Barney and he posts of this forum from time to time (can't remember what nick he uses) maybee he will see this and post if what i've said is incorrect. Next time I speak with him i'll mention it if he doesn't reply.

Pieman

eric = hummingbird, amusing joke to do with steak i believe?!

i fed (frozen) brine shrimp to my fishies tonight after they've been on a flake, spirulina and nori diet for quite sometime. man they went absolutely nutz. have not seen my blue tang chase food that hard out in a long time. feel guilty that i havent given them some decent food since the frozen marine tucker ran out a couple of months ago!!! suppose its like a kid going to mc d's for the second time :D