RO-DI Unit costs?

Zayne

Unit has arrived, works well i had a few problems to start off but that was me not putting the connectors in properly.

Good quality, not sure on tds as my tester hasn't arrived yet but i can taste a difference.

Well wort the $255

IDK how good DI water is to drink actually??? meh, wont kill ya

anyone using this one? http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=449609328

found it on the net and hes local, im currently getting 100 tds water outta my tap and really wanna get 0 tds water

in my tank and not tap crap.

let me know if anyone can recommend em,

otherwise will get one soon and post up how it goes also :)

Why dont you get get one of the ones i got? it only takes 5 working days to arrive and is cheaper

Hope there good units as i just brought one. Know someone else with one and they recommended this one to me getting about 4 tds.

But with an extra di cartridge you should get 0 tds.

I also support buying local products as well and fish shops If it wasnt for these shops we wouldnt have the hobby

Hope there good units as i just brought one. Know someone else with one and they recommended this one to me getting about 4 tds.

But with an extra di cartridge you should get 0 tds.

I also support buying local products as well and fish shops If it wasnt for these shops we wouldnt have the hobby

Just make sure you plug the hoses in all the way. i didnt and had a few leaks, besides that its a good unit, what accessories did you get with it?

Zayne, I'm about to buy one of those units.

What extra did you need to order apart from the unit itself and what came with it?

I'll just be using by laundry sink to fill.

You would need to get a 3/4' garden adapter for connecting it up.

I also got a float shut-off valve, 25 feet of extra ro tube and a 150 psi pressure gauge and Teflon tape came to $258 inc shipping