Not new here ... but back :D

Chris.L

Hi all (especially Caryl, Alan, Pegasus, Cess, Goldie, TC, Andrew, Dennis, sorry if I missed out any of you older-forum members ;),

After a very long no posting period I'm now back. What a hectic 2004! After selling up and only keeping my display tank, I'm now looking at setting up two NZ tanks - a saltwater NZ tank and a freshwater. Any help on these 2 would be VERY much appreciated.

Anyway, just thought I'd let you know ;)

Chris.

Hey Chris long time no see! the coldwater marine is easy im just about to go and get some stuff from the beach to do one myself, only problem is keeping it cool. A couple of powerheads to give water flow, a small amount of light, i suggest moon tube they look cool, put some rock and sand and bit of marine plant, a few shrimp and your off, depending on size id do a weekly water change of freshwater and a fortnightly change of salt water. Im no expert on saltwater so if ive got it wrong feel free to correct me. Cant really help with the freshwater native, but when i was down at the river yesterday i saw heaps of fish.

Shae

Welcome.....I have a small native fresh water tank setup....hoping to learn more about it, so I can improve :wink:

I have a few crans bullies in there at the moment....a cool little fish, and they adapted to their new home very fast indeed....even knowing I am the food lady :lol: