Turtles on TV 1 news tonight!

DonnaM

Donna and Turtle Rescue in Chch will be on TV1 news tonight!!! At the end of the TV1 news will be a segment about a turtle that has been found by its owners 11mths after going missing. TV1 phoned me and came here and did some filming for the piece. Then they took me to meet the family and to check over the turtle. Lovely family and 2 very big female turtles. Turtle is currently here in an antibiotic bath and the family will collect it in a few days. So keep an eye out for me (and maybe Milo the dog) and a turtle or 10 tonight at end of TV1 news :) (Sorry the catch-up visit was cut short by a TV crew Karzncats :facepalm: ) Random!

They fooled us! Put it on in the main news hour and not at end like they said it would be.... I only just caught it as rushed home in tea break. On video....if I got the tape in on time....so you can catch it (very short) when you're here :D

Yes Squirt, WAY too small for one female...but especially small for 2! They are already going to visit me and sort out the possibility of a pond in their garden as have 2 females.