How secure would this stand be?

Squirt

Thanks for the offer! Can you PM me a price for about 35 odd that are 175mm long to compensate for the size of the end of it? And courier? (It has to go through one 100mm post, then have enough room left on the end for it to screw into the second post, if that makes sense?) Thanks

I assume Tex (Tek?) screws, screw in the same way as any other. Is there any benefit of using Tex screws vs Coach screws?

Thanks again

Hi all,

I guess I should update now. I've asked the LFS who got all their tanks and stands made from port nichilson glass to get me a quote for a stand made from steel with a wooden doors ect.

So if it is under $300-400 I would consider that than making my own.

Unsure as of now, as this money had been reserved for my Singapore trip In a few weeks :facepalm:

Thanks

Hi all,

I guess I should update now. I've asked the LFS who got all their tanks and stands made from port nichilson glass to get me a quote for a stand made from steel with a wooden doors ect.

So if it is under $300-400 I would consider that than making my own.

Unsure as of now, as this money had been reserved for my Singapore trip In a few weeks :facepalm:

Thanks

Why not go ask him yourself?