February 3, 200521 yr comment_38034 Hi all, I have a 300 litre coldwater marine setup with pot bellied seahorses. I am just about to introduce some rock pool creatures for the first time. Amongst the creatures are some small fish (no idea what they are) and an anemone. Should I quarantine the fish before introducing them to the tank? Are anemone a potential hazard for the horses? (the one we got is about 2 inches in diameter) Also we have brought back a clump of seaweed attached to some rock which we want to place in the tank. Is it okay to do so? Cheers for now Report
February 3, 200521 yr comment_38035 You can PM seahorsemad. I know he has been keeping seahorses for a while now. He might be able to help you out or refer you to someone that might have the answers. Good luck and keep us updated. Report
February 3, 200521 yr comment_38079 What kind of anemone is it. A beadlet? If so, IMO it is highly likely it will grab anything that touches it. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.