Epson, Canon, HP cartirdges - really old

Caryl

As you all know, we are cleaning out the garage. I have found some old ink cartridges which will go to the recyclers unless they can be of use to anyone here. Free, except for cost of postage.

All are well past their use by date (one of them has 2000 on it I think :lol: ) but have been in a closed carton out in the garage and still sealed so should actually be ok. The occasional person may still be using these old printers or have a newer one which will actually take these old cartridges.

Epson T029 colour (1)

T014 colour (3),

and a really really old colour cartridge for Epson Photo/Photo Ex/Photo 700 series,

a colour one for the Epson Stylus 400/600/800/850/1520 it says for use with 600Q,

and a black one that also says it is for the 600Q but also has for use with 400/500/600/Photo/PhotoEx/Photo700

(I told you they were really old!)

Canon BC-02 (black) (3)

Canon BC-05 (colour) (1)

HP 23 tri-colour (3)

Some of these actually fit newer models not named on the boxes. For more info, feel free to email me with your make and model number and I will see if it is mentioned on the box, or Google it yourself.