Golden Bell Frog Eating Question?

Insectile

What is the best thing and way to be feeding my golden bell frog. I think its a girl and have had it for a bout two maybe two and a half years. I feed about every three days. it only ever eats about 20% of what i give it and it is never active during the day like all the others i have seen on here it is also a lot smaller than some of the other frogs that i have seen pics of. i feed it blowies and slaters and what ever other flying insects i can scoop up in the net. any help would be appreciated

If enclosure is mainly land you could just chuck the bugs in. Can put mealworms in an ice cream container/dish in order to contain them. Wont make for an active frog though :sml2: theyre relatively lazy like most herps. Flies get em hopping.

Variety is key. I feed crickets as the staple, then flies, slaters, moths, and mealworms as occasional feeders (at least one, of either, once a week).

If the frog is only eating 20% of what you offer, offer 75% less :sml2: , and variety. temps below 20C can decrease appetite / growth.

Does depend on how your set up is though, if bugs are surviving in there it's not a bad thing to offer heaps of bugs so frogs can forage at night time.