black convict INfo?

Phillz

I am wanting to get more fish for my 3ft tank, as I have made space and moved fish around.

I am wondering what sort of larger fish would live happily with 1 lonely angel, some b/nose, and now 1 lonely cory (his friend died RIP)

I came across a local person, selling a black convict which looks interesting....they also have a green severum, and an oscar 4 sale.

Advice aprreciated.

I cannot speak for the temperament of the fish in question, but as a worst case scenario:

any of these fish by themselves are likely to become a major bully in your tank, and the severum and the oscar would be likely to eat the fish you already have and the convict once they get bigger (they get very big).

also corys and bristlenoises have a defense mechanism, spikes on the sides of its head, so often a predator will choke on them if it gets stuck in its throat.

The severum would probably try and eat the smaller fish in your tank, bristlenoses, angels, cories, the platties and swordtails should all be fine. I've found them to be pretty calm fish. Same for convicts when they're on their own, in my limited experience with convicts anyway.:)