Any cichlid keepers in the Coromandel?

fishy-fish

Just new on the board, but keen to connect with any fish keepers in my neck of the woods. I'm in Whitianga and mostly keep Malawis although I do have a tank with some guppys, corys, GBAs and chinese algae eaters. Would be good to know if there are any other like minded folk! :D

hey mate thats good mel is coming to get some fish off you i have sold her some of my awesome fish.u should do a swap she has a pair of red empress she got off me they deserve to be bred from.i keep mainly malawis has a wide range maybe next time she comes down here.she could bring some back up for you?just a thought mate

Sorry can't help with anyone local, but I live in Auckland and have around 40 tanks of mostly african cichlids.. All bred in dedicated tanks and all sourced from good sources, if your ever in town or if you are looking for anything let me know I can ship :)

Hey Ryan, What aulonocara do you breed?

Not many at the moment, I have the following..

Aul. Stuartgranti Maleri red

Aul. Stuartgranti Maleri gold (sunshines)

Aul. Jacobfrybergi

Aul. Nyassae Cobue

Aul. sp. gold (dragonsblood/strawberry blue)

Aul. stuartgranti (Chilumba) - red flush

Only have fry from the reds and cobue at the moment, rest are just building up stock but will be breeding all of them at some stage..

hey mate thats good mel is coming to get some fish off you i have sold her some of my awesome fish.u should do a swap she has a pair of red empress she got off me they deserve to be bred from.i keep mainly malawis has a wide range maybe next time she comes down here.she could bring some back up for you?just a thought mate

Yeah man sweet. I'm keen on diversifiing my malawi stocks. What fry have you got at present?