Volunteers wanted - 26/27/28 Aug Auckland Pet Expo

ryanjury

somehow I doubt it would be good thing to do with people she hardly knows as support crew in a busy situation like that. I wouldn't want to be responsible for poor Critter having an anxiety attack either, they are awful.

never mind Georgia but come and inspect when we are setting up if you feel like it 8) .

Yeah it would be good if you could make it down to say hi, if we are organised enough we will try and take pics anyway :)

Just a last minute reminder that the meeting is tonight, dont worry if you can't make the meeting and want to help just let me know and I'll add you to the list..

Meeting went really well and looks like we have some really good volunteers already, still room for more if anyone else wants to help, just let me know.. Also loans of fish/plants etc would be great :)

We are particularly after some goldfish, some community type fish for our planted community tanks, and some big interest fish (maybe oscar or similar but oscar might sulk too much) to go in a 4fter with a large pleco.