hello from cajun land

bowhunter

hello to all,

i'm from s.e.louisiana. currently i breed guppys and have 7- 10 gal tanks up and running. 9 tanks dry from 29 gal - 65 gal.

thanks for the link caryl

this post is short i know, but, this is the thrid time i'm doing this. the first two went to never never land i guess, and i type to slow to try with the long winded version again. hope this one makes it.

ah, now i see that a subject is needed, and lost the others after jumping to a forum. i'll try and catch up later

Hi Bowhunter and welcome to the other side of the world. You don't have to put a subject heading if you don't want to but when you have typed your post you must submit it before clicking back to another forum or topic or it gets lost (as you found out). :D

Hi there Bowhunter. Real glad you found us way down here.

There's a great interest here in guppies at the moment.

Several members are in the process of setting up a guppy society, so there should be lots of interest there for you.

We have lots of other areas where you can tell us about your fish when you have time.

Regards,

Bill (Pegasus)

for those that may be interested in looking at our board, here's a brief summary of what you will find.

as kluyu stated we are on the smallish side since our major meltdown in july. we lost thousands of posts and replys. since then, we are building it up again. we have quite a number of boards, something for everyone. from fish,birds, any animal, bug, yard and garden, to the kitchen for your favorites, to the internet board, where members post links to sites they think others may be interested in. we also have a chatroom, as of yet it is also on the slow side.

please feel free to come on by if you have the extra time

http://communitytank.aaquaria.com/boards/index.php

Hey there Bowhunter and Kluyu,

Great site you have there, just joined up.

Pity about the meltdown, but hey... the new stuff looks choice.

Come on you guys. This is a great little site that needs a bit of support and has lots of interesting topics, not just fish, so pay them a visit and make a post. :)

In case you missed it, here it is again :)

http://communitytank.aaquaria.com/boards/index.php

Pity about not being able to use my own Avatar though :)

Bill (Pegasus)

glad to see that you joined us. in case you hav'nt seen it , i posted a note to ya. you can load your avatar . if you have any problems ,let us know.

i was looking caryl's photo album, i must say , NZ is a beautiful country. i've added it to my " try to do before i die list"