how llong do i leave lights on without feeding water dragons

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NAAAA stick your exams...your OBVIOUSLY one of these university types who bases his or her knowlege on regurgitated dogma or data produced by someone else....if you have never owned a bearded dragon why woud you state (brumation is a survival instinct ,and stressfull for the reptile) hope yor boxies are deep(literaly) in hibernation now! e.c.t :o is the world flat! does the sun revolve around earth! new ideas come from OBSERVATION ,TIME AND INTUITION....then come the scientists to prove the idea.back the bus up kid.....i got 50 or so waterdragons lying around at the moment, from 3 months to 8year olds, i will put up10 or so3m/olds for an experiment (if i agree with the template) you up for it! or are you too busy with your "LEARNING" :sml1:

I can tell you that the best breeders of tropical fish in nz are unlikely to have a relevent degree (some do but very few) and you have to travel a long way to even find a vet that knows much about reptiles. You are getting very good advice here from some of New Zealands best keepers and breeders of reptiles. Also a good test of how many there are about is the price they sell for and water dragons are not expensive at the moment, probably cheaper or similar to beardies.

My beardies and leps are brumating at the moment because they chose to and I figure they know more about it than me or the prof.

I can tell you that the best breeders of tropical fish in nz are unlikely to have a relevent degree (some do but very few) and you have to travel a long way to even find a vet that knows much about reptiles. You are getting very good advice here from some of New Zealands best keepers and breeders of reptiles. Also a good test of how many there are about is the price they sell for and water dragons are not expensive at the moment, probably cheaper or similar to beardies.

My beardies and leps are brumating at the moment because they chose to and I figure they know more about it than me or the prof.

niiiiice,cant argue with 100 or so million years of evolution,baring ice age and change being the only constant :slfg: