Oh my Oh my......

blueyes

Lol.....ummmm, pretty ones!!!!!

Honestly Josh I don't know, I don't think they are anything special as they were just an accidental purchase at Animates a couple of weeks ago and I'm pretty sure at least one of the females was already pregnant..... but I don't care, they are cute, and they are tiny and my fishies made them lol

Yay!!!!!

I gave my mum a trio of guppies for her bday almost 2 months ago. They've dropped twice and now she has a small tank full of guppies, she loves them. I also have a tank of platy fry that my grandparents think are the best thing to ever happen in my fish room.

Live bearing fish are the best for surprise fry :D

@Josh.... she is a big mama jumma lol..... that will be her name now.

Though I am having second thoughts about her being the mama now as her gravid spot is still quite dark, where the smaller girl with the purple in her tail seems to not have a dark gravid spot now.....

@Sophia..... it was too an accident..... I didn't mean it to happen :P

Lol

• 3 weeks later...

Round 2 of bubbas born today..... the older ones are getting so big now and colouring is starting to show.... I think there must be some kinda secret growth formula in the water.... the snails are getting huge!!!! (and lots :evil: ) but I can always scoop them out an put them in the community tank..... the loaches will love me for it.........

I"ll try and get some more pics tomorrow after I clean the front glass of the tank lol... I'll leave the green stuff growing on the back and sides cos the babies like picking at it :D