ligthing 720 liter frist setup

anthony law

what a good setup arragement for a 720 liter tank. 2000x600x600.as a reef setup

ive being look at ligth and getting a little banbozeill....t5 or t8 more blue than white,

10,0000k or higer better

do i have to have metal hide ligth ....

p/s be gentill with me as my frist marine tank setup...

nah sorry less lighting for soft corals , i didnt explain my self properly where you have the coral in the tank effects how much light it gets so with 2 250w Mh have high light corals up higher on the rockwork and softies can be lower

With a depth of 600, you would only just get away with 250's but 400's would be better. Planning on having high light requiring corals only on the top of the tank is a mistake, for starters they need room to grow so need to start at least half way down the tank, then there are things like clams and fungia that need high light and topically go on the bottom, and also anemones need light and you don't have control on where they go, lots of them like to have their foot in sand.

Also from an aesthetic point of view tanks that aren't lit properly will always look like they haven't been done properly