Fleas....

s3xtcy

:an!gry our lovely felines have bought home the dreaded fleas.... we have tried just treating the animals, to no avail, we have tried doing them and this shake stuff on the carpets.. no luck. Only option now is to bomb.... how do i safely do this with my fish?? Quite worried bout doing it with tbem.. thanks 4 your help!

i treat the dog cats etc with flea stuff from vets and VACUM EVERYWHERE EVERYDAY and that seems to work, if i do have to bomb ,and couldnt take tanks out i would wrap tanks in thick blankets

and cross my fingers

hope you get rid of the little suckers

fleas and flies hate them

Put the airpumps in a plastic bag as well and make them airtight, work colleague lost his goldfish after bombing the house, waiting for half a day and then turning the pumps back on, it had soaked into the fluffy stuff over the air intake.

Bombing went as scheduled today, equipment was 2x Mortein 9mth flea bombs, 90m of gladwrap, frontline 6week flea stuff from vets, and alot of cursing and worry. The only fleas we have seen today have been dead or begging to be put out of their misery.

And the greatest new? NO DEAD FISHIES!!!!

I am now a bit worried bwt airpump though as i didnt bag it, but its in a cubboard? And its intake is a tiny piece of white filter wool at the bottom of the pump... mite just pull that out 4 now? Will see what the morning brings..

UPDATE: everythings fine today :happy1: :happy1:

I had a really bad flea problem having 4 dogs and 3 cats and I thought I would never get rid of them. I don't even like using fly spray so a bomb wasn't really something I was comfy with. I have now been defleaing with Advantage for dogs and Revolution for cats for about 5months and all fleas are gone from our house and our mums. Found one month with the treatment wasn't long enough to do any damage. But after 3 months it was great, I can tell it works because our flea allergy cat hasn't a back full of scabs and you can sit on the rugs without being attacked!

I buy the 6pack of Revolution its a big expense but lasts two months so saving about $10-$15 instead of two three packs.