help needed rehoming clownfish after quake

spoon

we have lost almost everything in our house my 200l african tank gone s=as well as my marine tank but have managed to save a common clownfish pair this morning . im wondering if there is any one able to house them for me for a while possilby a few months as our house may be unlivable we dont know yet if you can help out please call?txt me (tim) on 0211907988

i can drop them off evrn to outlying areas

a nice guy by the name of craig rung me and has helped out whikle i was cleanining up today i also found the blue damsel and pj cardinal alive so craig has taken them as well i didnt bother with organism as i thought john would have enough on his hands and being just around the corner i was thinking he might have a lot of damage thank you for the help and suggestions though i was a very sad day as i lost all of my other fish apart from a sparkling gourami and my frogs the tanks taht broke also ruined everything in the longe and flooded the flat right into our bedroom we have lost around 80% of our gear and the flat smells like an estaury at low tide'at least we are unhurt