ARRRGH!

gagaforfish

Just when I thought I could start breeding fighters, life gets in the way!! :an!gry

I am now living between my parents.. So I only get to see my tanks every few days... :tears: Do you there is any point in attempting to breed fighters, if my grow out tank is in another house? Or should I just give up on the idea for a while?

&c:ry

Sorry to hear. Give up on fighter breeding for now. If you can't tend to them twice daily then its not going to work out at all well. You are still young so get something that is much easier to keep if you still want to keep fish, something that only need water changes 1-2x a week, is not likely to die easily and can cope with quick feeds. That way if one of your parents would put a small amount of food in on the days you are not there, the fish will still be okay.

Otherwise, put your gear into storage and resurrect it in a few years or when things settle down.

If I'm still around when you start again I'll sort you out some nice fighters to use :D