Butterfly plecos L052

kylefish02

I may be getting some butterfly plecos but i cannot just bring in the amount that i want and was wondering if anyone was interested int them they should be here in 3-4 months and ready aqnd the asking price would be $80 each compared to petshops $150 each they are really cool cats just asking whether anyone wans any this is not confirmed but just trying to find out who wants them and see how many i should get if there available

cheers

• 2 weeks later...

no brianemore the one you have posted is L168 and is very similar except that L52s lines are more broken and are still nice ill post a pic of one of mine

heres mine but except were its brown it should be white as this one was stressed and as you know butterfly plecos can change colour ver easly and do so often hence the name butterfly pleco

butter4.jpg

hi yes Niloc i still have my baby whiptails but are still small and there are no gaurantees that they willsurvive but i found out why so may peoples baby whiptails die after a week o 2 as they have to have spirulina in there diet as contains all th nutrients required and is easy for there little stomachs to digest.As for L52 they are not confirmed but if i can get them they will be here in around 3 months and Mystic if you want L168 good luck as there are none in nz i believe and would be better to go with L52 as they look the same just that my one was stressed and not on a white gravel like the L168

cheers