Miracle Mud

reef

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe if you tried it you might have a better understanding of it and improve your tank, Funny how zeovit users show some improvements in their tanks , but for some reason your after pics look worse. Maybe the aquamedic 16000k bulbs you sell are not working or just the lack of experiance is shinning thru. I like how you can write more than 1 line now.

Update MM sump

another week on and the algae is growing very well. should be able to start cutting it in a few weeks.

My po4 has reduced to .09ppm

but nitrate has increased to about 10ppm up from 2ppm. only reason for the increase could be because i feed some live baby brine shrimp which would have very high nitrate levels in the water they come in.

My acros are looking like they lost a bit of colour.

mmalgae12feb.jpg

mmalgae112feb.jpg

What is in MM

You are not alone asking that famous question what makes MM special. About 80% is oceanic mud while the rest 20% is trade secret where lots of different minerals and trace elements blended. This is a reason why you don’t need to supplement your aquarium with those elements except calcium when your aquarium is mainly sps corals.

• 4 weeks later...

Must be time for an update? I would be interested in seeing updated pics of the sump, the tank, and some corals compared to how they looked before the addition of the MM.

Also are you still running your skimmer?

Its been about 3 months, whats the verdict?

Pie