Microsoft Publisher - free download?

JarrenB

I use 2003 Word, and Power Point on my laptop (I know they are old but I know how to use them and its the same version that school has so I can upload and download to school PC's with no problem).

Anyway is there anywhere where you can download Publisher '03 for free? I have seen a few sites with "free downloads" but then they ask for your credit card number... I don't think so :roll:

have you tried looking up Open Office? It is an open-source version of microsoft products (firefox is open source), does much of the same stuff the same and is very similar format and functions, and many things it does better (though I find their version of excel clunky)

Not sure if they have a publisher version, but they probably do.

Free and legit to download.

It's not free software. You may be able to find a pirated copy somewhere but that is illegal. Don't use any of those sites asking for credit card details.

You can no longer purchase it standalone. I believe you'd have to purchase it as part of the Microsoft Office 2010 Professional suite which isn't cheap.

Open Office is a good package, but they don't have a publisher alternative.