Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Guppy fry

Featured Replies

You can get different plastic fry tanks that have a v shaped divider so the fry can get away from their mum. I think they are normally around $10.

Lots of fine leaved plants for the fry to hide. Do you have space to raise a lot of guppy fry if you save them all?

I've just spotted at least 8 fry in my guppy tank hiding in the ambulia. The adults are trying to get in there but they're pretty safe for now. I don't really mind if they all get eaten as the last thing I need is more guppies but it's nice to know they've got a fighting chance. With 5 females spawning at hte same time I'm sure I'll get a few out of each spawn that survive in the ambulia until they're big enough to venture out.

I keep my guppies (parents and fry) in the same tank and the fry don't even bother hiding anymore because the parent just arent interested in eating them.

i never separted mine the parents didn't even eat them at that point i only had a couple of fake plants and no nets (that was when i was just starting my tank)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.