October 21, 201015 yr comment_400559 my 2 BN boys are having a rumble.....neither of them are backing down either...... Report
October 21, 201015 yr comment_400564 Mine never got particularly nasty and only had a rumble when food was involved :roll: Report
October 21, 201015 yr Author comment_400566 I think this is a territorial thing..... the albino moved out of his driftwood for some reason and the other boy had moved into a tree stump decoration which someone has tunneled right under, I think the albino wants it now lol...... even the clown loaches have come out to see whats going on and theres sand flying everywhere, I've never seen them this determined before. Unfortunately for the albino who used to be the biggest, the other boy is quite a bit larger than him now. Report
October 21, 201015 yr Author comment_400570 And the winner is......... Mr Big Plec....the albino...... Either that or its just half time, but the GBA has fled..... Report
October 21, 201015 yr Author comment_400571 Video it? Damn, I probably should have.....only have phone to vid with though, so woulda been stink quality..... Report
October 21, 201015 yr Author comment_400572 Nope, I was wrong.....Mr Big plec has fled and seeking sanctuary under the bridge....the GBA has settled back into his tree trunk lol......never a dull night when ya have fish huh? Just while I was writing this Mr Big Plec has snuck back to the dugout under the tree trunk....boy is he gonna be in trouble now!!! Meanwhile the clowns are providing halftime entertainment by performing the traditional clown loach circle dance... :bounce: Report
October 29, 201015 yr comment_401984 my two male bristlenoses fought to the death - no i didnt watch it but heard the noise of moving gravel one night (tank in bedroom) and in the morning the new BN was dead with his guts ripped out!!! Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.