200l tank what big eel-fish could i have in it?

herperjosh

Well i might be getting a 200 litre tank and was wondering if any polypterus fish could go in their i am especially interested in the senegalus. Is this tank a good size i heard 50 gallons was good from google but just wanted to make sure and see if i could keep any other fish with it? possibly a leaf fish. Oh and quick question what is a minimum size tank for an silver arowana?

I am not a big fan of fire eels but they are cool. It is 100x52x41 I still haven't picked it up yet those are the dimensions from the auction I won. Done some research on Senegal birchir and it will do fine in those dimensions. Just wondering what other fish possibly leaf fish? And I would never keep an arow in this tank I was just curios at what space they need etc any other good sugestions for other fish to go with looking for odball fish that are not to common.

get some dels, sens, albinos. all bichirs 8) the best fish out.

Would an ornate birchir be fine in the dimensions i put before as i know a senegal would just not sure about ornate. I saw a pic of a sengal birchir that was white but didnt have red eys do they alway look like this or is it a special morph or something as they look really cool like that!

And i am definitely going to get a leaf fish i saw a fish in organism that was yellow and had orange spots and kinda looked like a leaf fish but wasn't i will get one of those to if i can it all depends on the birchir size

And i am definitely going to get a leaf fish i saw a fish in organism that was yellow and had orange spots and kinda looked like a leaf fish but wasn't

what was it labeled as? there are several species of leaf fish and they change colour a lot. also bushfish (Ctenopoma sp.) look kinda similar. they are african anabantids

Would an ornate birchir be fine in the dimensions i put before as i know a senegal would just not sure about ornate. I saw a pic of a sengal birchir that was white but didnt have red eys do they alway look like this or is it a special morph or something as they look really cool like that!

And i am definitely going to get a leaf fish i saw a fish in organism that was yellow and had orange spots and kinda looked like a leaf fish but wasn't i will get one of those to if i can it all depends on the birchir size

did the leaf fish look like my profile pic?