getting a cabinet made

Brianemone

Port Nicholson Glass in Wellington. Peter made my tank and did an AWESOME job. Hes a professional tank maker, and a very good cabinet maker. He makes many of the cabinets (pine) you see in the stores around NZ.

He may even deliver as I know he is going to Auckland to deliver some tanks in the next few weeks, and often pops around. He charges for the delivery of course, but his pricing is very fair.

If you want holes drilled, open lids, custom braces or whatever you need to plan out the tank (as per my previous posts on my 'first look' thread). He will take it from there. If you send him the tank valves he may even glue these in for you depending on the size of the tank (makes it hard to move a large tank with them in). Also get the overflow box made (should cost less than $100.00) and he will glue this in too.

Garantees his work, makes steel framed stands. Can do collars or lids as required.

I wouldn't use anyone else.

Pie