Clown loach with torn fin(sorry posted this twice)

Swag

Thanks, I love my clown he has such a neat personality. He clicks at me at night when he is hungry. Hes getting big though and my tank is only 90 ltrs. will have to get a bigger house to fit a bigger tank to keep him lol.

Nice to see people taking such good care of their fish :D

:-? By keeping a single clown loach in a 90L tank?

If your water is warm and clean (which it should be anyway if you're keeping clowns) then you shouldn't have any problems, other than those associated with keeping a potentially 12" schooling fish by itself in a 90L tank....

:-? By keeping a single clown loach in a 90L tank?

If your water is warm and clean (which it should be anyway if you're keeping clowns) then you shouldn't have any problems, other than those associated with keeping a potentially 12" schooling fish by itself in a 90L tank....

It's not too big yet :D

I purchased the tank complete with fish, I would not have chosen to put a single clown loach in a 90 ltr tank. I do a lot of research into any new additions and I'm very awear of the conditions a clown loach should have. My tank is too small to add more and for the meantime he seems very happy his best friend is a pearl gourami and they are always together. I will find him a new home the minute I feel he is no longer happy or just to big. I do love my fish.