New Tank is inside for chrissy

nodle

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well her of all importance thought it would be better to have the new tank setup inside instead of having me spend all the time out in the shed. So now that the tank is inside and full i have a little more hope in my eyes :P

Been cycling for three weeks now and finally got my aquascaping look how i like it.

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers Caryl always nice to get complements on DIY stuff.

:D Well my readings have been sweet since boxing day Ammonia 0, Nitrite 0, Nitrate below 5ppm, pH 8.2, Ca2+ 480 Pos a little high, Salanity between 1.024 and 1.025 depending how close to RO/DI top up and temp 24c. Went to the beach and picked up some catseye snails and stoped by Critter Kingdom and picked up about 1kg of nice live rock (Thanks guys). Now there is live exploding in my tank, little critters coming out of the rock like crazy and some real ulgy things at that. lighting hood should be finished by middle of next week.

So my question is who in Christchurch would be willing to sell me some more live rock, should be picking some up from Jetskisteve in a couple of weeks when i go to Auckland.

PS my partner thinks i have lost the plot sitting in front of an emty tank for hours :P

Dave.

:D:D:D

Oh yeah, still do that 9 months later, drives the wife nut's.

I find the bigest problem trying to sleep when thinking about the big projects that you want to do and you want to do all the calculations at 2 in the morning, over and over trying out different ways, then getting up 5 hours later to go to work. :o

I think i've got a problem, may have to go see the Fish therapist

Kermit