Local creeks/streams-Auckland

Joshlikesfish

If you're taking me to the mermaid aquarium, it'll be like at your girlfriends fish club bar meeting, i'll need to "bring a parent" :lol:

You could have bought the tank when they closed down. ;)

Maybe we should just legally adopt you? Can sit you in the pub with a lovely pink lemonade, you can drive us home, we'd take you shrimping on the weekend if you behave. We'd be awesome parents. :wink:

You can probably have some shrimp. :D

You could have bought the tank when they closed down. ;)

Maybe we should just legally adopt you? Can sit you in the pub with a lovely pink lemonade, you can drive us home, we'd take you shrimping on the weekend if you behave. We'd be awesome parents. :wink:

You can probably have some shrimp. :D

We could buy the inhabitants too, start our on aquarium up :lol: Africa used to have jelly wrestling once upon a time... Friend dad was telling us about it :lol:

Ooooo a pink lemonade? I haven't been in a bar since I was a kid. Used to get drinking with little plastic things in from the Howick club :lol: If you plan on adopting me, we'll need to find my birth certificate, no idea where it is... :roll:

id beat him with his fish nets for talking to much as soon as we got him home!

I don't like the idea of you being my new dad :(

Take some shrimp on the weekend? I feel like we have more than enough, and i'd rather you took some from us than go get more.
The obstacle wants them. I have no space. Overun with fry and empty tanks with nowhere to put them haha. I was hoping to go down and see the native stuff to give me something to do over the holidays

Sell your road bike and buy something with knobbly tyres so you can get out and explore places like Whitford and Maraetai forests, plenty of ponds and streams to poke around in out there...

My MTB is a Jamis something. Too small for me, and I tend to break it often. Onto my third derailer.... Even if i sold my road, I couldn't afford a decent MTB haha.